Friday, April 20, 2007

Casper needs a new loving home too!!


Hi, they called me Casper. I am a very friendly cat, like Casper the friendly ghost. I am a young neutered male cat who came to the Clarenville SPCA in a sad state. I was severely matted, extremely dirty, had an injured paw and a severe ear mite infestation. Since arriving here, thanks to some great people, I have been neutered, shaved, treated for my ear mites and put on medication for my injured paw. I love attention and can't believe how good it is here at the shelter. Lots of food and scratches. I hope to find a great new home soon. They put a new picture on of me shaved. Don't laugh when you see it but boy does it feel great to be rid of those yucky matts! I'll look very handsome when my fur grows back.Thanks to Ruff Spots for sponsoring Casper's neuter and to all the people who donated to take care of his other problems. We wish you could hear his purrs of appreciation like we do.

No comments: