Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Update from Sass (one of Lilly's Babies)

Just wanted to send along some pictures and update you guys on how Sass is doing. She's getting really big and has a gorgeous long tail! Everyone is in love with her.
She was spayed shortly after Christmas. (I believe she was in heat over Christmas.... Not Fun!) She had some problems after her surgery with an infection so we had to bring her back to the vet. He gave her an antibiotic and she was fine after that. She is finally growing the hair back on her side. (She kind of looked like she had a dent in her side for awhile! ^_^)
I took her in my arms last week and brought her outside. The wind blew on her face and she didn't like that at all. She jumped out of my arms and ran back into the house. It was really cute though.
I've attached some pictures. We would love to know how her brothers and sister are doing so if you have any updates on them please let us know. Bye for now!!

Brittany and Sass

No comments: