Saturday, October 21, 2006

Homeless No Longer!

I'm happy to report that Lilly and ALL her kittens are now in good homes with people who will give them lots of love and attention!

Our last kitten, Tiny, who was the runt of the litter, went to his new home today. He will be known from now on as "Ari"! Farley is now "Elvis", Popcorn is now "Ralph", Zack is now "Buckley", Jake is now "Indie" & I'm not sure what Sass's people now call her (if they are reading this, we'd LOVE an update on her- I've misplaced your phone number!). Lilly is still Lilly, and is living the good life of an "empty-nester".

I have a pic of Indie with her new big feline brother, Luka, but I have to download it from my other computer- and I promise to post it soon. They are a gorgeous pair together!

A HUGE thanks to everyone who followed our blog, and passed on the word about Lilly & the kittens!!! I don't know if I would have attempted to take on the fostering of Lilly without the support of RUFF-SPOTS- you girls are fantastic! Lilly and all 6 kitties thank you, for their lives.

Carolyn

No comments: