Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm SHEDDING my hair for Homeless animals


My name is Florence Heffernan and I am a volunteer with Ruff-Spots Animal Welfare Foundation. This organizations raises funds through donations and fundraising to spay/neuter shelter/rescue animals across Newfoundland and Labrador.

I am going to raise $5000.00 for this charity to ensure that many more animals can be helped, and to assist in helping control the pet overpopulation problem in our communities.

I pledge to "shed my hair" for homeless animals with your help. With your support, I know I will!!

I would greatly appreciate you supporting me to help Ruff-Spots. Just follow this link. http://www.canadahelps.org/gp.aspx?id=66

Thank you! Florence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This internet thingy is an interesting thing. Brings the world closer together. Here I am, browsing around and clicked on a random link from my blog (a reference from the Newfoundland Blogroll) and I see a face I recognize AND the name matches what I remember!

Florence: If I'm right, say "hi" to Dave for me. Hope things are still going well for you guys.

Steve