Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wanted: Nice Home with Cat-Loving Humans!

WANTED
Nice home, with cat-loving humans and lots of kibble. Kids are a bonus. Dogs optional!
Tiny (on the left) and Farley (right) are the only 2 precious kitties left of the 6! Zack's new owner is on her way to get him as I write this, and Sass, Jake (now called Indi), & Popcorn (who might now be called "Ralph"- I just love that name!) have found their forever homes over the weekend.
So, these 2 precious boys are still available - and they are just about 8 weeks old. Personality-wise, Farley is the sookiest- he starts to purr when you look at him! But I think a lot of people are superstitious and don't like black cats, especially this time of the year (our own pitch-black cat, 14-year-old Walter, is also a big sook, and he's only brought us GOOD LUCK! He's also not much into Halloween. When he was younger, I used to dress up as a witch to answer the door for the trick-or-treaters, and I always tried to get him to sit on my shoulder for the kids- but her never went for that much!). Anyways, I think any family would be very fortunate to have either Farley or our little Tiny as part of their home- no matter what colour they are (Tiny has a white chest and 4 white paws- the vet said we should have called him "Socks"!).
Of course, Lilly is still with us as well. She would make a wonderful feline friend for someone who really does not have the time for "kitten antics" but wants a loving and affectionate young cat. When the time comes, Lilly will be spayed by Ruff-Spots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you are doing is so very wonderful. keep up the good work. Please visit out sit at: trading cats.blogspot.com Our miracle kitty, Nugget is also adopted.

Anonymous said...

Hi My name is Tracey and i'm really interested in the little black kitten lol i even have a name picked out for him, my problem is i'm in gander there is a bus thats come back and forth from st john's if you could get back to me my email is traceyandeddiecox@nf.sympatico.ca
if you would be so kind to get back to me as soon as possible i'd be greatful
thanks tracey